Full time Chiropodist Wanted in Bedford, NS (Originally posted May 29, 2019, re-posted December 12, 2019)
Company: Comfort Orthotics & Podiatry Clinic
Address: Sunnyside Mall, 1595 Bedford Highway Suite 111, Bedford, NS B4A 3Y4
Contact: Lisa Shebib Phone 902-835-7463 Email email@example.com
Position: Chiropodist / Podiatrist - Permanent – Full time
Start Date: To be negotiatedSalary: $54,000yr to $80,000/yr
($54,000/yr base pay or 30% of revenue - Podiatry services including orthotics, whichever is higher)
Experience: Experience is an asset
Education: Podiatry/Chiropody degree
Hours: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday) - 41.5 hours/week
Our clinic is closed on the weekends.
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Parking, NS Podiatry Association dues and continuing education credits expenses are
Supplies: All trade supplies, equipment & furnishings will be provided
Comfort Orthotics & Podiatry Clinic is a 4th Generation, family owned and operated clinic, we are proud to have over 22,000 patients walking comfortably. Our business growth is generated by referrals from Physicians who know and trust the level of care our clinic provides and word of mouth from happy patients. Work alongside existing podiatrist in our busy, clinic with room for growth.
Duties: (will include but not limited to)
Part-Time Chiropodist Wanted in Oakville, ON (Posted December 6, 2019)
Chiropody Position Available - Oakville, ON
Position Title: Registered Chiropodist / Podiatrist
Location (Town/City): Oakville, Ontario
Company Name: Dundas Chiropractic - Oakville
Description of Position: Part-time with expansion possibility (if desired).
Well established, Chiropody practice from 2002 in north Oakville. We offer a great percentage and environment and an easy practice. Complete scope of practice from wound care, surgery, orthotics to routine nail and diabetic foot care. We are looking to add a chiropodist / podiatrist to our team.
Current position starting at: 1 day per week with potential to expand.
All duties associated with being a Registered Chiropodist/Podiatrist in Ontario – providing top quality, friendly & professional patient care.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Successfully maintaining patient retention and follow-up appointments
- Proven flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment – excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills as relates to patient care
- Completing patient assessments, recommending and implementing treatment plans by utilizing the full range of chiropody practice
- Developing strong relationships with patients by understanding their needs and developing appropriate treatment plans
Current registration with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario without limitations.
Professional Certification: D.Ch or D.Pod.M.
Contact Name: Dr. Donald Geisler (Owner & Chiropractor)
Address: 360 Dundas St East, Unit B4 Oakville, ON L6H 6Z9
Part-Time Chiropodist Wanted in Hamburg, ON (Posted December 2, 2019)
Chiropodist working as independent practitioner in a multidisciplinary setting alongside Physiotherapists,massage therapist Kinesiologists in beautiful new Hamburg Ontario.
Traditional practice providing routine footcare, Biomechanical assessment and prescription foot orthotics.
Established case load for 18 years with scope for expansion.
Available December 1, 2019
For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chiropodist Wanted in Waterloo (Posted October 14, 2019, Re-Posted November 20, 2019)
KW FOOT CLINIC
We are currently looking for both part and full time Chiropodist/Podiatrist. We are located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is one of the best cities to live and raise a family. It offers a world class education, both urban and country living, and it is a high-tech haven.
Our ideal candidates are hard working, able to multitask, willing to learn and practice full scope. We offer the latest equipment from lasers to shockwave, electrosurgical unit, etc. We will be offering training on all the equipment and office procedures and protocols. Reception and assistants are there to make your job of caring for patients well being a main priority.
We are encouraging new graduates, experienced practitioners and current students to apply.
Compensation will be salaried position plus bonus.
Salary: $ 90,000-100,000-full time position
Interested candidates may forward their resume and cover letter to: KWFOOT2018@gmail.com.
Podiatrist Needed, Saskatoon, SK (Posted November 13, 2019)
Saskatoon Family Podiatry (SFP) is looking for a highly motivated Podiatrist with strong interpersonal skills to join the practice. SFP is a busy private practice located in Stonebridge, Saskatoon, SK. This is a full time position. Monday – Friday.
Experienced clinicians and new Graduates are welcome to apply.
Wage/Salary: To be discussed
Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree in Podiatry or Advanced Diploma in Chiropody or equivalent qualification in order to be eligible for registration with Saskatchewan College of Podiatrists.
Applicants must have:
-Strong diagnostic skills for pathologies affecting the foot and lower limb
-Efficient knowledge and treatment skills for Biomechanics, orthotics, footwear, wound care and routine foot care
-Team player, contributor to problem solving discussions, outgoing.
-Excellent scalpel skills
-Strong interpersonal communication skills
-Ability to relate well to staff and patients.
- Private practice
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Decision making
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Diagnose diseases, deformities and injuries of the human foot, and treat patients.
- Assess the condition of patient’s feet, ankles, or lower legs by reviewing his/her medical history, listening to patients concerns, and performing a physical examination.
- Diagnose foot, ankle, and lower leg problems through physical exams, x-rays, medical laboratory tests, and other methods.
- Provide treatment for foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments, such as prescribing orthotics to improve a patient’s mobility.
-Perform soft tissue surgeries i.e ingrown toenails, and qualified to administer local anesthetic.
- Give advice and instruction on proper footwear, foot and ankle care and on general wellness techniques.
Area Of Specialization
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Licensure in podiatry by provincial or territorial authorities
- Licensure in chiropody by provincial or territorial authorities
How to Apply?
Please email your resume to email@example.com