Part-Time Chiropodist (Posted May 10, 2019)
Professional Foot Clinic in downtown Toronto is looking to hire an experienced, and motivated chiropodist for a part time position. We are looking for a high energy person who is organized, mature and loves working with people. Our ideal chiropodist will be able to multitask in a busy environment, practice full scope, has a passion for learning, and is willing to work hard in a customer service focused clinic. Reception, assistants, and the latest equipment including shockwave therapy, and laser fungal nail treatments are available at our clinic. We also perform soft tissue surgeries, and see a lot of patients for foot mobilization therapy.
We are chiropodist operated, and willing to train the best candidate to join our team of growing foot specialists. We accept all insurance plans as well as WSIB, Veteran and Indian affairs and ODSP. Interested candidates may forward their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Chiropodist Wanted (Re-posted May 8, 2019)
Welcome to Simcoe Foot Care & Custom Orthotic Centre!
We are located in Norfolk County which is a rural single-tier municipality on the north shore of Lake Erie in Southwestern Ontario. The largest community in Norfolk County is Simcoe, home to Simcoe Foot Care & Custom Orthotic Centre. Simcoe is markedly different from Simcoe County, which is located on Georgian Bay, north of Lake Simcoe.
Simcoe, Ontario, is located approximately 38km south of Brantford, and is 120km from Canada's largest urban centre, Toronto area. Simcoe is the heart of the southern coastal communities and nurtures the surrounding 26 rural communities. Norfolk County also has over 19 Breweries and Wineries, many beaches, and lots of outdoor activities to participate in. Visit norfolkcounty.ca or norfolktourism.ca or Norfolk County Ontario’s Garden for popular information in Simcoe and surrounding communities.
The community, medical practitioners, hospital and family health teams are our excellent referral sources that support Simcoe Foot Care & Custom Orthotic Centre. Our busy office has been open since 1996 and currently two Chiropodists maintain an extremely diverse schedule. We have outgrown our work schedule and are seeking a third Chiropodist to join our team. The practice sees patients of all ages and provides a wide variety of services. We are eager to share mutual knowledge and have a fully equipped Clinic with your treatment room ready, with procedures and policies and support staff in place – all you have to do is bring your skills and desire to improve clients’ mobility.
We will support a motivated, communicative Chiropodist for a negotiable work schedule leading to a 40 hour work week. We are looking for a high energy person who is organized, professional and loves working with people.
Our ideal chiropodist will be able to multitask in a busy environment, practice full scope, have a passion for learning, and be willing to work hard in a customer service focused Clinic. We are willing to train the best candidate to join our team of growing foot specialists. A competitive salary is negotiable and dependent on applicant assets. This is a salaried position with vacation pay, statutory holiday pay and sick pay according to ESA standards. The practice is a Chiropodist owned Clinic that is seeking either a young professional to mentor or an experienced Chiropodist to provide an opportunity for owning part or the entire Clinic in the future. New graduates, experienced Practitioners and current students are encouraged to apply.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Chiropodist - 1 Year Contract (Posted May 7, 2019)
As a key member of West Champlain Family Health Team (WC FHT), you will assist in the primary care functions and participate in the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs and services of the WC FHT for the individuals, families and the surrounding community. This is a shared position between WC FHT and the Centretown Community Health Centre (CCHC) in Ottawa. The WCFHT component of the position is at the Pembroke location and provides general chiropody treatment. The CCHC component provides wound care services in Pembroke and Barry’s Bay.
The Champlain Diabetes Chiropody Program (CDCP) through CCHC is an amputation prevention program for adults 18 years and over, living with diabetes, having foot ulcers, open wounds and/or ingrown toenail with bacterial infections in locations all across the Champlain LHIN. The regional program is hosted at Centretown Community Health Centre and chiropodist team members travel to offer clinic days in many locations throughout the region. The program has been made available by the Champlain LHIN to improve access and remove barriers to foot care services for high-risk patients living with diabetes in the Champlain region.
Services Offered by CDCP
• Diabetic foot ulcer treatment and offloading including Total Contact Casting, pneumatic walkers and/or shoe/foot padding.
• Nail surgeries for bacterially infected ingrown toenails putting clients at risk of ulceration.
• Evaluation of current footwear
• Advice on proper footwear.
WCFHT and CDCP have an agreement that 2 days a week (.4FTE) of this position is dedicated to seeing clients of the CDCP. Although the chiropodist’s time is shared between both programs, he/she remains a full time employee of WCFHT. The CDCP has distinct program criteria, referral process and EMR. The work involves operating CDCP clinic days at WCFHT and in Barry’s Bay Ontario, replacing other team members at other clinics on occasion, attending CDCP monthly team meetings in Ottawa, and reporting to the CDCP Manager all matters relating to the provision of care of CDCP clients.
Please forward resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
West Champlain Family Health Team
Pembroke ON, K8A 3K2
Part-time Chiropodist - Contract (Posted May 3, 2019)
Six Nations Health Services-Diabetes Wellness Program is seeking the services of a Registered Chiropodist for two days per week on a contract bases until March 31, 2020. A Graduate Diploma from a recognized school of Chiropody with professional certification (D. Ch. or D. Pod. M.).
For more information please contact Teresa Dupuis, Clinical Lead, Diabetes Wellness Program at 519-445-2226 ext. 2292 or email@example.com
Chiropodist - Full-time/Permanent (Posted May 3, 2019)
The Rexdale Community Health Centre (the “Centre) is a multi-service Centre providing an important array of primary health care, settlement, community support, health promotion and community development activities to a diverse community with a focus on women, families, youth and seniors. The Centre is currently recruiting a full-time Chiropodist to work with a dynamic team within our Chronic Disease and Prevention Management department.
The position reports to the Manager of Chronic Disease and Prevention.
- Perform assessment, diagnosis, treatment, health education/counseling and other clinical foot care activities according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Develop, implement and evaluate chiropody health promotion activities in the community by identifying health needs and increasing awareness of chiropody services.
- Design and manufacture orthotics and follow-up as a means of therapeutic and palliative treatment for the lower limbs.
- Ensure chiropody areas, resources, materials, and equipment are maintained.
- Participate in the development of protocols and procedures needed to improve client service or to promote more effective staff functioning.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records and participate in chart reviews.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the chiropody clinic through regular updating of statistical records, ordering of supplies, maintaining and updating inventory.
- Refer to other Centre services dealing with individual clients or groups (i.e. team approach).
- Contribute to chart documentation, participate in chart reviews and case conferences, and make referrals.
- Work with the primary care team and other health centre teams to identify and take action on community health issues.
- Degree from an accredited school of chiropody.
- Current registration with the College of Chiropodist of Ontario without limitations.
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in the theory and practice of chiropody and orthotics.
- At least three years chiropody experience in a community health or hospital setting.
- Experience in program development implementation, monitoring and evaluation, will be an asset.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to and knowledge of community-based health care and resources.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of medical and laboratory terminology, medical record procedures, charting, and current health and safety hazards and preventative practices.
- Knowledge of appointment scheduling, using software (i.e. Nightingale, NOD).
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the health issues of a diverse community.
- Ability to speak a second language (i.e., Punjabi, Spanish, Hindi, Somali, Twi, Urdu, etc.).
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays.
- Knowledge of the Rexdale Community Health Centre catchment area is an asset.
Salary: $59,530 to $71,720 annually (depending on experience), plus benefits and HOOPP
Hours per week: 35 hours per week
Starting date: ASAP
Status: Non-unionized position
Closing date for applicants: May 19, 2019
Please apply in confidence to:
Human Resources Generalist
Please quote “Chiropodist” in subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants; only those invited to interviews will be contacted.
Please note this is a unionized environment-UFCW Locals 175 and 633
The Rexdale Community Health Centre is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from people representing the diverse community we serve. Rexdale CHC strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes please contact Human Resources at Liberty.Hacala@rexdalechc.com for assistance.
Part-time/Full-time Chiropodists Available (Posted May 2, 2019)
Join our Multidisciplinary Team Today
With more than 35 years of experience, BioPed has become the standard of excellence in alleviating foot and lower limb related discomfort. Today, we operate more than 80 full-service and satellite clinics in Canada.
Duties include the assessment and treatment of foot conditions. We are happy to provide further education on compression, procedures or orthotic fabrication if desired.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, competent, motivated, patient-focused Chiropodist, who confidently works independently but is excited to collaborate with their colleagues in a clinic environment. Candidates must be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario (COCOO) and have BOTH prescription and injection privileges. We have openings for 2019 in the following cities: HAMILTON, GUELPH, TORONTO, NORTH BAY, BARRIE, KINGSTON, WINDSOR.
Submit your cover letter and resume to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org .
PART-TIME REGISTERED CHIROPODIST WANTED
North York Foot Clinic requires the services of a fully certified and experienced Chiropodist. Candidate must be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists.
North York Foot Clinic is currently seeking a PART TIME REGISTERED CHIROPODIST. All Chiropodists and Podiatrists (including new graduates) are welcome to apply! Our growing clinic requires an individual capable of providing the highest quality of Chiropody care with the utmost attention to patient services. Our clinic is Chiropodist owned and run and the chosen candidate will be provided with support staff, up to date equipment, and a warm and friendly work environment. We are keen to hire a high energy candidate that would like to build a career with us!
Chiropodist will be responsible for:
- Full scope practice (average 20 patients a day)
- Inventory (supplies) upkeep
- Measure, cast and fit orthotic devices as necessary using laser scanning devices
- Provide patient education and advice as necessary to patients and their caregivers
- Demonstrate clinical skills in assessment, general practice, biomechanics, wound management and patient education
- Licensed Chiropody diploma (D.Ch, D.Pod.M)
- Computer Skills
- Friendly, professional, and outgoing
Start Date: June 2019
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: approx. 14-16 hours a week
Salary: Percentage Pay
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Part-Time Chiropodist Wanted
We are a new multi-disciplinary clinic in North Etobicoke currently looking for a Chiropodist Part-time to join our health care team. We are a clinic located inside of a medical centre with family physicians, diagnostic imaging and pharmacy on-site.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
If interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exciting Career Opportunity in Multidisciplinary Clinic
Do you love working in a supportive environment that encourages collaboration? Are you looking for a place where you can grow and make a real impact in people’s lives? PhysioPlus Health Group is seeking a podiatrist or pedorthist to join our growing multidisciplinary team. Our services include: sports medicine physicians, orthopedic surgery, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, and massage therapy, pilates and yoga. We offer flexible hours and have 2 convenient locations (Bloor West Village and downtown in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District), both easily accessible by public transit. New clinics in excellent neighborhoods, with a wonderful cooperative community feeling and excellent visibility.
We are open to discussing a variety of compensation structures including monthly rent or split.
This is your chance to work in a beautiful area in the city with a relaxed feel. We're looking for you today. Contact us to discuss the possibilities!
Learn more about us at: www.physioplusheatlh.com
Contact Michelle DeMarchi:
Associate Chiropodist – Eglinton Kennedy Foot Clinic
Title: Associate Chiropodist (Part-Time)
Compensation: Percentage split
Start Date: TBD
Associate Chiropodist Position (Part-time)
A well-established foot clinic located in Scarborough Ontario is looking for a part time Chiropodist to join our team. The candidate must be registered with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario in good standing and he/she will be able to provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients. There is administrative staff, electronic charting and free parking available on site.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provides ongoing general foot care or wound care to diabetic and senior patients
- Prescribe custom made orthotics by means of laser scanner and plaster of Paris
- Able to perform nail and wart surgery
- Able to drive for house calls to residences, long term care and retirement homes
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Please email your resume and availabilities to email@example.com.
New year should bring new challenges and lots of prosperity!!! keeping that in mind, the Active Foot Care Clinic in Hamilton is looking for an associate to add to our team. Full/Part time hours available. With lots of patients waiting to join our practice, you will be super busy starting from day 1. Competitive wages, lots of new equipment and a new office awaits you. Everyone, including the new grads welcome. It is a Chiropodists own practice and you ll never have to worry about insurance fraud and people taking advantage of your license.
We have Part Time or Full Time hours available and we will work with your existing schedule.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiropodist-P/T in Cambridge
York Foot Health and Orthotics Clinic is located in Cambridge, Ontario. The clinic provides full scope of Chiropody practice. We are looking for a passionate and motivated Chiropodist / Podiatrist to join our team part-time.
New graduates welcomed.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Diploma from a recognized school of chiropody
- Registration and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Carries Professional Liability Insurance
- Perform full scope of practice according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Demonstrates competency and professionalism, following the standards of practice expected by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Able to work independently in a private clinical setting.
Please reply by:
Note: Please quote CHIROPODY – Contract in the subject line.