Be a part of the FutureThe CFPM was initiated in 1999 to represent members of the profession across the country. Our goal is unification of the profession and representation of all chiropodists and podiatrists in Canada. We believe this would increase the profile of our profession both nationally and internationally. The CFPM strives to work towards national unity in the areas of education and qualifications.
CFPM Membership has its Privileges
- Professional Liability insurance program Now members outside of Ontario can take advantage of the lower insurance premiums. The CFPM has partnered with Holman Insurance for low rates for professional liability insurance. Call Mark Holman at (905) 886-5630 x 1224 for more information. Also visit Holman Insurance for FAQ.
- Websites and online marketing for members The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine has endorsed Officite to offer professional website development and Internet marketing for its members at a special member rate. Officite offers customizable practice websites and online marketing programs, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, social networking, mobile websites and reputation management. For more information contact Officite or call 877-568-5301. Click here for more information.
- PRESENT e-Learning 25 % discount for members PRESENT e-Learning Systems, the largest online podiatric CME provider, is extending a generous offer to all CFPM members of a 25% discount for all online CME lectures on the PRESENT Podiatry https://podiatry.com website. Contact the CFPM for discount code.
- Development of a comprehensive web page This web page will be unequalled in quality with extensive patient information, a practitioner contact site, as well as a members’ site for exchange of information and contact. Visit the web site at www.podiatryinfocanada.ca.
- CFPM Journal A semi-annual journal containing announcements, articles of interest and updates on the national podiatry scene. There are also practice managements tips and the ever popular upcoming events.
- Insurance Committee Dedicated to address and aid members needing assistance with insurance claims or professional issues. If you have an insurance issue you would like the CFPM Insurance Committee to address please complete this form. If you have an other professional issue (not related to insurance) to be followed up by the CFPM complete this form.
- Annual Conference Our annual conference has grown with every year to include such distinguished speakers as Mr. Paul Henderson and Dr. David Foote. CME credits apply.
- Office Software Program An affordable office software program available to members in the private practice setting. And now available, a paperless, charting software can be purchased as a module to add to the basic software program. Contact Competitive Edge Information Systems for more information.
- CFPM Pamphlets An informative pamphlet series to increase patient awareness of the profession and foot ailments.
- Office Products A line of products developed by the CFPM that can be customized and distributed in your office.
- Posters Campaign: Promotional education posters available to increase public awareness of the profession.
- CFPM Fee Schedule: Click here to download the CFPM fee guide that has been developed in order to establish a guideline for which Podiatrists and Chiropodists throughout Canada are able to bill a reasonable fee for services rendered.