Leading in Uncertain Times
We have partnered with Enliven HR Consulting who will be conducting a webinar with members and stakeholders on Thursday, April 9th from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. EST
During this webinar, Jodi Zigelstein-Yip, Chief HR Innovator and Founder of Enliven HR will be addressing many of the questions you have regarding leading in uncertain times.
- Assess the current state of COVID-19 across the country and globally
- Realize the impact that the pandemic has on the employee-base including those working remotely and those on leave
- Identify how to address employees’ personal needs during times of uncertainty and change
- Discuss how leaders can continue to engage with their teams
- Determine appropriate resources to leverage
Thursday, April 9, 2020
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. EST
Via Zoom - You will receive a Zoom link after you have registered for this event.
Our Speaker: Jodi Zigelstein-Yip is a twenty-one (21) year leader and veteran in the HR community and is the Chief HR Innovator and Founder of Enliven HR Consulting Inc. Jodi plays a major role in her client’s businesses by delivering innovative, sustainable and strategic HR programs and solutions designed to unleash leadership potential, drive performance, increase organizational effectiveness and steer business results.
Her expertise is in the creation of unique leadership development and high-potential development initiatives including executive coaching and action-based learning projects, succession planning and talent assessment programs. Jodi engages small, medium and large national and multi-national clients in a variety of industries.