Worrying About How To Respond To A Privacy Breach?
When you have a privacy breach you must recognize the breach, contain it, notify the affected individuals, and prevent it from happening again. When you have this plan you will have confidence that you have identified and managed your areas of risk and dramatically reduce the risk of a privacy breach. Your staff will recognize a privacy breach early and respond quickly. You will manage the breach with minimum of risk to your patients, clients, and your practice.
- Recognize a privacy breach
- Understand why a privacy breach is a significant problem
- Understand the cost of a privacy breach and why you need to be prepared now
- Introduce you to the 4 Step Response Plan
- Prevent a privacy breach from happening again
… and much, MUCH more!
If you are a privacy officer, practice manager, healthcare provider, or a clinic manager who wants to confidently and properly manage a privacy breach, then this webinar is for you!
In the world of privacy breaches ‘If' has become ‘When'. Will you be ready?
If you want to confidently and properly manage a privacy breach, join us for the webinar.
This Webinar Includes:
Friday, October 22, 2021
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EST
- Live webinar
- Q&A with Jean Eaton, Your Practical Privacy Coach when you join the webinar live
- Access to the replay for a limited time
- PDF cheat sheets
- Infographic – 4 Step Response Plan
- BONUS – Privacy Breach Awareness Training for YOUR employee's orientation. Includes Video – “Can You Spot the Privacy Breach?”, Learning Guide, Post Test, and Certificates of Completion
Jean L. Eaton
Jean Eaton is constructively obsessive about privacy and confidentiality in the healthcare sector.
Jean assists healthcare providers, clinic managers, practice managers, privacy officers, and independent healthcare practice owners with practical privacy awareness training and tools that are easy to implement, consistent content, cost-effective, and meaningful to your day-to-day business.
Jean L. Eaton, BA Admin (Healthcare), CHIM, CC is the Practical Privacy Coach and Practice Management Mentor of Information Managers Ltd.
Jean is an experienced leader in health information management and has worked with multi-disciplinary health care service professionals in primary, acute, and tertiary care facilities across Canada.
Jean has successfully assisted primary care physicians, chiropractics, pharmacists, podiatrists, primary care networks, and other health care providers to develop privacy impact assessments (PIA) and office policies and procedures and training regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of health information.